South Africa Visa Requirements
• Two identical passport sizes, 45mmx45mm (Coloured on white background).
• A valid passport (valid for 6 months)
• Self introduction letter (Stating the purpose of visit, arrival & departure dates, Residential address, phone number and brief description of the nature of the job).
• Introduction letter from an employer signed with contact details, purpose of visit, arrival & departure dates.
• Copy of financial status (six months bank statement, signed and stamped) and Reference letter from the bank
• Copy of vaccination card (yellow card) – from the international airport (port health).
• Marriage certificate (Photocopy)
• Consent letter from Wife/Husband
• Certificate of incorporation if you owns the company and you are submitting the Company Bank Statement.
• For Minor, birth certificate, letter from School and consent letter from either father/ mother.
Additional requirements from the sponsor.
• Sponsorship letter
• Introduction letter from the company
• Copy of financial status (6 months bank statements, signed and stamp)
• Bio data page
• Certificate of incorporation if you are the owner of the company and you are submitting the company’s bank statement.
Need South African Visa? Visa contact person at HEC: 09078875986.
Please download, fill and send the below form for quick visa processing.
Embassy or High Commision in Nigeria
South Africa High Commission in Abuja, Nigeria
Address: Plot 371, Diplomatic Zone Central Business District Abuja
Telephone: (+234) 9 462 4200
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday : 08h00 to 17h00
Friday: 08h00 to 14h30
Head Of Mission: Mr L. L. A. Mnguni, High Commissioner