Schengen Visa Requirements
Schengen visa to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal and Spain.
- Introduction letter from the company (stating the purpose of visit, arrival & departure dates.
- Self-introduction letter (stating the purpose of the visit, arrival & departure dates, your home address and brief description of what you do for a living).
- Reference letter from the bank
- Official ID card
- 6 months Bank statement
- International passport (valid for at least 9 months)
- 2 coloured copies of the bio-data page
- Marriage certificate
- 2 passport photographs (coloured with white background)
- Consent letter from wife/ Husband
- Landed property if available.
- Certificate of incorporation, C02, C07, Memorandum of article/association, Bill of Lading (If you own the company)
- 6 months pay slips
- Travel Health Insurance
- For Minor, birth certificate, letter from School and consent letter from either father/mother.
- Typed and signed biodata sheet with the following information:
- Surname, First name, d.o.b, Passport number, personal email address, Nationality, Travel dates, Airline used, Flight route, Business website, Facebook page, twitter & so on, Business email address, Business sector.
- Nigerian Residence permit for Non-Nigerian Nationals
- Other supporting documents available
Visa contact person at HEC: 09078875986.
Please download the below form, fill and send for quick Visa Processing
Embassy or High Commision in Nigeria
Embassy of the Republic of Austria in Austria
9, Usuma Street Maitama district
Abuja, FCT Nigeria
Phone: +234 9 291 5465 (General)
Phone: +234 706 418 3226 (Consulate)
Embassy of the Kingdom Of Belgium in Nigeria
9, Usuma Street, Maitama
Abuja , Nigeria
Opening Hours and Closing days
+234 806 979 22 33 (Visa)
+234 803 301 68 22 (Secretatiat)
+234 803 884 10 03 Emergency number outside opening hours (NOT FOR VISA INFORMATION)
Embassy of the Kingdom of Denmark In Nigeria
157 Adetokunbu Ademola Crescent, Wuse II
Phone: +234 990 366 35
Consular Department is open Monday and Wednesday between 9.00 – 11.00am.
For visa enquiries Monday through Thursday between 14.00 – 15.30, call Tel +234 99 036 636
Embassy of France in Nigeria
Cooperation and Cultural Action Department
37, Udi Hills Street, Off Aso Drive, Maitama, Abuja
Phone: (+234 – 9) 460 2342 / 460 2336
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Abuja
Tel: 00234 9 220 8010/11/12
Phone: 00234 706 410 8800 or -805 880 8800
Postal Address: 9, Lake Maracaibo Close, off Amazon Street, Maitama, Abuja
P.O.Box 5177, Wuse, Abuja, F.C.T
Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany, Lagos
Address: 15, Walter Carrington Crescent, Victoria Island
Tel: 00234 1 280 9966
Fax: 00234 1 280 9969
ITALY AND MALTA
Consulate General OF Italy In Nigeria
Consulate General of Italy
12, Walter Carrington Crescent
Phone: 0808 513 8583
Netherlands Embassy in Abuja
Address: EU Common Embassy Complex
21st Crescent off Constitution Avenue
Monday to Thursday: 9.00 – 16.00 hours
Friday: 9.00 – 15.30 hours