These are the basic documents required to receive a Dubai visa. Additional documents needed may vary per visa type.
- A valid Nigerian passport which must be valid for at least 6 (six) months.
- You Visa Application Form duly filled.
- Photocopies of your ID card and Passport (including valid and expired visas).
- A proof of health insurance.
- A Proof of Financial Status: A copy of your recent Nigerian bank statement going back 6 (six) months showing that you have sufficient funds to stay in Dubai.
- A Copy of a Confirmed Itinerary: This means you must show all your travel plans which would include date of arrival and departure. It is important you include your flight details.
- A Proof of Residency: In most cases you have to show where you would be staying. If you are staying in a hotel, you
United Arab Emirates Embassy in Abuja,
Nigeria No 2, Columbia Close Office Colorado Street Minister’s Hill, MaitamaAbuja Nigeria